Reality Check

It turns out that the only thing more unrealistic than soap operas is committing to write a daily recap blog about one when you already have a demanding full time job and at least some semblance of a social life. Now that I finally have a decent-looking site, a somewhat effective, zero-budget marketing platform and a rockin' brood of loyal fans The Breakdown needs a break.

There are a few special circumstances in which I may make a comeback...
1. You throw a tantrum in the middle of the grocery store aisle until I am so embarrassed I have no choice but to comply.
2. A legit publisher decides to pay me to do this.
3. The government decides to pass a bill that extends the number of hours in a day.

Thank you for reading and making it fun to write every night!

Goodbye for now! Much love!
blog comments powered by Disqus
top