I Got Nothin'

It's really hard to make light of an episode that is pretty light on it's own. Drama is my job security people! I'd rather laugh and have fun, but still... what on earth am I supposed to write about! I mean, I can't make fun of Dunk-a-Hunk. A wet t-shirt contest between the hottest men of GH? Can I get that in a calendar or something? I certainly can't make fun of the DiaMax scenes. That was the best thing I've seen since Speidi Pratt somehow became famous. Max used the phrase "love puppet" for crying out loud. I can't work with this! Watching Spinelli scream at his own reflection, imagining what it would be like if Jason's name was Frank, cringing at the thought of Edward anywhere near that red negligee. I have nothing to contribute here.

I guess I'll see if I can pick up a few extra shifts at the Pigly Wigly.


Dig it? Share The Breakdown with your friends, your GH communities, and your aunt who is a self-proclaimed cougar. Olivia?

Follow The Breakdown on Twitter @GHTheBreakdown

Follow this blogspot by clicking on the button to your right. No, your other right. There you go.
blog comments powered by Disqus
top