Barbies & Nunchucks

Anyone who knows me would tell you that growing up I was basically a boy trapped in a girls body. I didn’t do hair, I didn’t play dress up, and don’t even get me started on the color pink. The closest thing I had to dolls were my Ninja Turtle action figures. Unlike Barbie’s that only allow you to change their clothes, with these I could actually change their weapons! My weapon of choice... nunchucks. I guess that's the difference between me and Nikolas. I want revenge... I break you with nunchucks. He wants revenge... he dresses you up like a Barbie doll. To each his own.

Off to the MetroCourt Carnival Kick-off Party which is actually just an excuse for the adults to get drunk before spending the day at a carnival under the guise of a fundraiser. Brilliant! You know, for years I've been trying desperately to find a common thread between Edward Quartermaine and Kanye West and today it became clear. Gold-diggers. Now, I ain't saying she a gold-digger, but sh... wait... yes I am. While Deirdre the Gold-digger is after Edward's money, Andrea the Wicked is after his good health. Uh oh, Deirdre. Looks like you are about to be accused of murder. What do you mean why? Because you have the more obvious motive! Wow. Okay. Let me explain to you what a gold-digger is.

In other news, Spinelli dresses up like a clown to face his fears. That settles it, I'm gonna have to dress up like Ray Liotta. Dominante continues his relentless pursuit of Lulu. The apple doesn't fall far from the Godfather. Kristina makes out with Keiffer. Bleck. Jason tries to make out with Sam. Knock knock. Doh!

Lessons learned...
1. Nikolas and I are exactly the same with the exception of our revenge tactics.
2. Edward and Kanye are exactly the same with the exception of everything... except gold-diggers.
3. Dressing like your fears is the same as facing them. But. How do you dress like heights?

Dig it? Share The Breakdown with your friends, your GH communities, and your aunt who is a self-proclaimed cougar. Olivia?

Follow The Breakdown on Twitter @GHTheBreakdown

Follow this blogspot by clicking on the button to your right. No, your other right. There you go.
blog comments powered by Disqus
top