When I was young and fell off my bike, I can't quite remember all the details, but I'm pretty sure I got a band-aid because touching it with my fingers didn't really do much good. Now, I've never been shot, but I'm pretty sure the same rules apply. Fortunately, Jason lives in a soap opera so he can ignore these rules for days on end and still survive. Plus, Sam made him promise not to die, so we all know he isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Apparently promises are the key to Jason's own immortality. For some reason, they randomly start talking about Sam's undercover experience at the strip club. Jason and I both fell asleep half way through the story. We did wake, however, for the happy ending which was that her investigation had a happy ending. The moral of the story is that it's hard to find a man that loves his wife and isn't cheating on her. Aw, that's cute... I think?

In Port Charles, poor Rebecca is trying to blame her poor choices on poor Lucky. She loses and finds that a bar is a convenient place to be when you lose the love of your life, you are 10K in the hole, and you become homeless all in one day. Dominic joins her after telling Sonny that he is "delusional" if he thinks that Olivia wants him and reminds him that he is married. Clearly his old fashioned sensibilities only come into play as it relates to his mother since it takes him approximately one minute to meet a perfect stranger (Rebecca), drop some cheesy lines, and take her home. Maybe he just wanted to play Scattegories.

At the Castillo de Cassadine, Liz is trying to fix Nikolas and convince him to move on from Emily. Maybe with someone in a ruffly yellow top... lite brown hair... close proximity... name starts with Elizabeth... ME Nikolas!!! You know, now that you mention it, I only ever forget Emily when I am with you, I mean yah I'm drunk every time, but I don't think that is the reason. Wanna make out?

Honorable mentions...
1. Michael gets some lip action
2. Carjax, Alexis, and Sonny are starting to get really concerned that their kids have been missing for weeks
2. Michael and Kristina find a PDA and email their parents

Valuable lessons learned...
1. Don't stick your fingers in your bullet-wounds
2. It's hard to find a man that doesn't cheat
top