My Three Dads

It's always been my dream to get into a legit fight just to see if I could win. I'm kind of a tomboy. A tomboy that likes soaps. I know. I don't get me either. Anyway, my fight dream now involves Keiffer and Shirtless Moron who somehow managed to obtain a girlfriend and rent a jetski with only a first grade level vocabulary at his disposal. Muy impressivo, Shirtless Moron. Now, before you punch me for stealing your Casio knock-off allow me to introduce you to my Uncle Jason... well, NOW he is my uncle. At first he was my father, but now my father is his boss because my real father died. I'm sorry, I can't tell if you are confused or if that is just the way your face is? In any case my uncle just pulled a gun on you so you should probably take your girlfriend and go sign up for the next available Hooked On Phonics class. Worked for me.

Now that the Corinthos kids have been found alive, all of the parents breathe a sigh of relief since they no longer have to feel bad about living their lives as if nothing has happened. Sonny tells Alexis that she should tell the truth about Kristina because it will come out eventually. I love a man of integrity. He then reminds Alexis that he is a professional criminal. Ooooo, so close. Claudia overhears them saying that Kristina is really the culprit after she gets back from sibling divorce court. I'm so glad Johnny isn't my brother. This way I can be attracted to him without imagining our kids turning out like Shirtless Moron.

Lessons learned...
1. Guns speak louder than words.
2. Even professional criminals insist on being honest.
3. If Johnny is your brother he is off-limits.
4. If you throw someone on a couch they will eventually throw you off it (courtesy of Max and Diane)

Dig it? Share The Breakdown with your friends, your GH communities, and your aunt who is a self-proclaimed cougar. Olivia?

Follow The Breakdown on Twitter @GHTheBreakdown

Follow this blogspot by clicking on the button to your right. No, your other right. There you go.
blog comments powered by Disqus
top